The Global Community Engagement Lead works alongside the Global LD Community Manager and other organizational stakeholders to enable this vision to come to life and be sustained.
- This role’s primary focus is to manage the day to day operations and leadership of various workstreams within the Community Teams focus
- Enable, motivate and create engagement within community spaces
- Assist with the development of our LD Facilitator pool
- Sharing knowledge and experience gained from community work.
- Contributing to skills development activities in the LD area.
Key Performance Indicators
- Quality execution of community operations according to expected outcomes.
- Growth and engagement of the community and within community spaces
- Feedback from LD CoE team members, internal partners and stakeholder groups.
- Progress in implementing the P&O Strategy.
- Minimum 5 years LD, P&O or large-scale Project Management experience
- Proven analytical and conceptual skills, combined with ability to implement.
- Experience & comfort with technology for collaboration, including SharePoint (use and administration), MS Teams, Yammer
- External consulting and/or business leadership experience would be valuable
- Strategic and analytical thinking to understand, diagnose and solve complex business problems using systems lens on issues.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible
- High level project / program management skills
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Proven business understanding, combined with drive to drive implementation.
- Experience with and understanding of social leadership and the emerging / changing organizational dynamics
- Proven collaborator and communicator
- Experience supporting Leaders and Associates