Job Title: Senior Program Manager
The Senior Program Manager will be challenged and can further grow itself.
These efforts have to deliver on scalable simplification, productivity, quality, commercial impact and/or customer digital experience targets.
Always having our customers in mind making smart decisions to serve them best.
If you’re a leading personality in Program Management, understanding the customer expectations and compliance / risk requirements (in specific data privacy) and you’re excited to shape our global standards to empower and unblock our business units, then why not consider making an application today!
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Leads the Privacy Project Remediation project for websites and is responsible for decision making in governance related matters
• ‘Unblocks’ projects and accelerates speed to market for related solutions by orchestrating and foster decision-making processes
• Being an inspiring internal leader in customer centric governance and excellence in digital engagement for websites
• Liaises closely with function heads with key interests in websites, including Commercial, Marketing, Communications, IT, Ethic Risk & Compliance, Data Privacy and Audit functions
• Works with Data Privacy and IT to provide organization wide standards for websites
• Research for trends and developments in data privacy requirement for websites.
• Develops, rolls-out and constantly improves globally standardized approach for data privacy management on websites
• Leads the implementation of data privacy requirements for websites, considering a customer centric approach
• Improves operational efficiency of processes and control activities
What you’ll bring to the role
• Master’s degree in Informatics, Business Informatics, Legal or Business Administration or related technical field or equivalent experience demonstrated
• 10+ years of hands-on experience in digital, digital marketing / engagement, governance
• Extensive knowledge in data privacy
• Extensive project and program management experience in cross-functional/divisional projects
• A proven track record in working in matrix organization and leading without authority
• Fluency in English (written and spoken)
• Knowledge of pharma industry processes and its regulatory requirements
• Knowledge of digital engagement platforms and future trends in it is a plus