Job Title: C&Q OMS Process Engineer
• A strong commissioning and qualification process engineer, with a high level of familiarization working on automated plants.
• Member of the Operations Management System Group within the Automation Technologies Group
• Generation of commissioning and qualification test packages or support others in generating respective documents
• Carries out the commissioning and qualification of the OMS functionality within a plant environment. Including interacting with plant equipment
• Acts as a witness in Emerson Software Factory Acceptance Tests
• Regularly reports the status of assigned work
• Brings operational experience during the commissioning and qualification phase
• Supports OMS automation engineers with operational knowhow
• Basel based, might require to travel and participate in testing in Plant1 project onsite in Schaftenau Austria.
• Hands on process engineering and / or operational experience
• Good level of written and spoken English. Good level of German also an advantage
• Good GDP (Good Documentation Practice) skills for completing qualification documentation
• Prior knowledge of working on plants operated with a OMS / MES is preferable.
• Min. 5 years experience commissioning new pharmaceutical based manufacturing facilities
• Prior working experience with Single Use Equipment is advantageous but not mandatory
• Educated to BEng level or equivalent experience.nal communication skills, initiative, good observer, team player, self-confident and friendly person with high resilience to keep tracking missing information, speed and simplicity, customer focus and Quality