- Member of OMS (Operations Management System) Group within the Automation Technologies Group.
- Leads the generation of assigned OMS design documents (Manufacturing Procedures, User Requirement Specifications) or support others in generating respective documents.
- Aligns and tracks non-operational inputs (e.g. from Engineering) within assigned area of responsibility.
- Supports Emerson Software Path from Functional Specification to Software Factory Acceptance Test within assigned area of responsibility.
- Acts as witness in Emerson Software Factory Acceptance Tests.
- Regularly reports the status of assigned work.
- Supports OMS automation engineers with operational knowhow.
- Operational interface to manufacturing plants
- Support / participate in testing in plants (Switzerland, Austria)
- Optional: Support Transfer to plant in Schauftenau, Austria
- As an RWE Scientist, you will be supporting the development of RWE strate-gies that deliver innovative and scientifically robust evidence.
- You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders and partner throughout the organization to design RWE studies and implement analyses to address product- and disease-area research questions, which will inform business decisions about the research and development of our products as well as support healthcare decisions by patients, physicians, health authorities, payers, and policy-makers.
- This will require a deep understanding of observational research/epidemiology methods to define appropriate research questions and data sources, study design, rigorous and fit-for-purpose analytical approaches as well as strong communication skills to summarize and present findings.
- You will need excellent technical, strategic, collaboration and communication skills, as well as an entrepreneurial mindset, to work with and through others, to reimagine the way we use data and analytics to develop and deliver medicines for patients.
- As an RWE Scientist, you will drive the development of RWE approaches, techniques, and standards using your expertise within the Solid Tumor or Hematology Franchise.
- Master or PhD in Epidemiology or similar discipline (eg, Public Health, Biostatistics, etc)
Experience/ Professional requirement:
• 3+ years relevant experience acquired at pharmaceutical companies
• Deep understanding and experience of Real World Data/Real World Evidence or related disciplines to generate scientifically rigorous and value evidence from secondary data sources.
• Strong understanding of drug development with proven ability to identify and deliver key evidence needs for Clinical Development, Commercial, Market Access, HEOR, Medical, Safety, Regulatory stakeholders.
• Experienced and with a strong knowledge of observational and/or epidemiological research methodology and statistical methods
• Demonstrated strong collaboration skills and excellent communication skills