- Support to build defined / outlined working practices for products (services) into product-in-a-box playbooks
- Collaborate and co-create with stakeholders from across the organization to draft, define and document these product-in-a-box playbooks
- Define KPI frameworks (e.g., NPS, adoption) to measure impact over time and collect vital feedback from internal / external “customers”
- Be obsessed about our “customers”, both internal and external, to understand their needs to continuously improve products and strategically expand the product portfolio
- Facilitate the coordination of needs against the product portfolio and execute delivery excellence together with service partners
- Work in close collaboration with teams and service partners, incorporate learnings, best practices and innovation excellence into the products to help them scale globally via an online internal portal (incl. self-service delivery via service partners)
- Advise and lead engagements with important high-priority global programs (e.g., Lighthouses)
- 5+ years of pharma experience, able to work independently, highly assertive and building / nurturing relationships
- Ability to work across a wide set of stakeholders to make the complex simple
- Experience developing enterprise-wide scalable capabilities (digital platforms, toolkits, playbooks, etc.)
- Consulting / agency experience, with strong visual design skills and digital service design / delivery experience
- Experience working across multiple therapeutic areas and able to rapidly learn about specific needs for indications / brands
- Able to easily translate business requirements into needs / scope for service delivery
- Experience in business development, portfolio management and designing / executing global programs
Candidate must have direct experience on building the playbooks (=Products Hubs) for a digital transformation.
Pharma Experience is a plus but not a must-have.