The client is one of the largest Exchange Organisation’s worldwide. As a financial marketplace organizer, the company provides a portfolio of services covering the entire process chain: securities and derivatives trading and clearing, netting and transaction settlement, custody and provision of market information. Information Technology designs, builds and operates the technological infrastructure of the company. These highly integrated and automated IT systems are essential to our success.
Candidates should possess and demonstrate following skills and qualifications:
Field of activity
The section Mainframe Operations is operating clearing and trading applications for the client.
As member of our team you will support IBM MQ administration on z/OS and Linux/Unix operating systems in a highly critical environment.
- Installation and maintenance IBM MQ on z/OS and Linux/Unix operating systems
- Support development and test teams using MQ
- MQ support of customer connections
- System performance analysis and tuning
- Develop and maintain monitoring of MQ environments and customer connections
- Creating and updating internal MQ environment documentation
- Assisting in new MQ application design
- Error debugging and managing software issues with vendors
- University degree in the IT-area or comparable education
- Several years of experience as IBM MQ Administrator on z/OS and Linux/Unix operating systems
- z/OS system skills (incl. TSO, ISPF, REXX, JCL)
- Experience with platform and version migrations
- Knowledge of SSL with MQ
- Linux/Unix Shell scripting skills
- Knowledge of cloud technology would be an asset (Experience ideally in Cloud – 3 yrs)
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure with a high degree of reliability
- Willingness to work at weekends
- Willingness to work in shifts and to provide on-call support 24/7 on a rota basis
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, German language skills are beneficial
- Team player with good communication skills, highly motivated and flexible
- Outlook and Microsoft Office skills
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Interested in working in international teams performing challenging and diversified tasks? If so, we look forward to receiving your application. For initial queries, please contact us. We would be happy to discuss what we can offer you in terms of benefits and career prospects in a personal meeting.
Please send your CV in WORD ASAP to Brine SA.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Start: 01. October 2019 or upon negotiation
Duration: Fixed position
Language: English, German an asset
Salary: Very good local Market rate according to experience