As a part of a Data Loss Prevention (DLP) team, you will help build the very important service that helps keep data secure.
You will help:
- Lead the technical stream upgrade of the Symantec DLP infrastructure to a newer version.
- Lead the technical implementation of CloudSOC Gateway including the testing of the capability.
- Lead the technical implementation of Cloud Email capability.
- Lead the technical integration of Azure Information Protection into the full DLP capabilities.
- Manage the broadening of Endpoint detection channels (such as Print).
- Assist the DLP Lead for the integration of the Azure remote desktop.
- Assist in the maturing of the overall DLP design inc. HLD / LLD / AH / RS / FS as well as including integration tasks within QA and into Production activities, including all Test Plans, Test Matrix and Test Scripts – covering functional, integration and user defined test criteria relating to the EVO Xen Desktop and Xen Application capabilities.
- Advise on the most complex matters regarding Symantec DLP
- Assist in the updating of any applicable Design Documentation such as coordinated delivery and the production of both High- and Low-Level Designs including Deployment Plans.