- Drive the community across the network of current and planned Novartis Biome Hubs
- Design and execute an engagement program that drives change management and pollinates excellence across Novartis Biome Hubs
- Build case studies, activities and assets to share best practices / learnings to inform teams across Novartis Biome Hubs
- Help support Novartis Biome Hubs to adopt / implement the operating model and portfolio of Novartis Biome products and integrate the Novartis Biome into their local operating models
- Ensure the strategic detail needed to implement and identify priorities for effective innovation portfolio management / investment, including maintaining the portfolio on an ongoing basis
- Build and execute strategic implementation plans for high-priority partners together with Global Divisions and Franchises
- 5+ years of pharma experience, able to work independently, highly assertive and able to build / nurture relationships
- Strong intercultural experience and ability to rapidly build rapport with stakeholders of varying digital acumen and highly experienced in quickly building trust with complex sets of stakeholders, including executives
- Change management and engagement / community building (e.g., storytelling) experience
- Experience in designing and implementing operating models across complex, decentralized matrix organizations, strong understanding of digital innovation
- Experience working across multiple therapeutic areas and able to rapidly learn about specific needs for indications / brands
We are looking for an experienced Digital Transformation expert with cross-cultural work experience, who understands how to engage with stakeholders in a big Matrix Organization.
The ideal candidate would already have experience in Managing Hub Set-ups. Consulting experience can be a plus.
Pharma Experience is a plus but not a must-have.