BRINE SA has been placing top IT specialists at well-known customers for over 30 years. In doing so, we focus on performance, competence, experience and partnerships.
Brine SA is looking for a Senior Supporter for our Client.
Job Purpose/ Role:
· Installation of individual Workplaces (Notebook and Desktop).
· Perform Install, Moves, Adds and Changes (IMAC) on defined Support locations. Support & solve end user’s problems remote or on site.
· Perform Inventory scans for updating the Asset data.
· Dispatch tickets.
· Eventually take over team leader function in a On Site Support team.
· Contact point for escalations.
· Monitoring and achieving the service level agreements (SLA’s), performing workshops, presentations and education.
· Acknowledge, work and solve Software and Hardware problems
· Preparation and installation of new Hardware and Software components
· Align and control of customer requirements (dates, deliveries etc.)
· Perform moves of workplaces and initiate repair process
· Disposal of Hardware (on stock or for scrapping)
· Performing and coordinating of Software updates, changes according to instruction
· Perform inventory scans for Asset updates (Hard & Software)
· Analyse problems and proposal of solutions
· Support end-users for problems
· Support end-users regarding agreed standard software
· Instruct the end-users for the basic usage of the workstations (if needed)
· Support end-users remote and on site
· Hands & Eye support for network issues
· Ticket administration in the corresponding ticketing system
· Adhere to defined process and work instructions
· Dispatching tickets
· Support and instruct less experienced support resources (Basic & standard Support Service)
· Eventually take over team leader role for an On-site support team
· Contact point for escalations
· Monitoring and achievement of the service level agreements (SLA’s)
· Perform/support workshop, presentation, and education
· fluent in English and German
To learn more about this opportunity please send your CV ASAP in Word format to Brine SA: firstname.lastname@example.org