BRINE SA is currently looking for an Tester Technical High-throughput
The client is one of the leading global market infrastructure providers. Our financial services cover the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement and market data for a broad range of asset classes (securities, derivatives, FX…). Information Technology is fundamental to our success, highly integrated and automated systems running reliably and with outstanding performance. Innovation in IT will be key to our growth and success in the future.
We are offering a position for a candidate with following experience as:
Technical Tester for High-throughput Clearing Architecture
The company is a transaction services provider covering the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement and market data. Our success is based on our highly integrated and automated IT systems. Therefore, Information Technology is the core of the company. With advanced technology it affords companies and investors access to global capital markets.
We are looking for software testers who will help us to develop Eurex Clearing’s C7, the new clearing architecture for derivatives, cash and securities.
We have a new position in the Clearing integration and technical test team in Prague:
The role includes
- Test and automate tests and tools on topics of operability, stability/performance, failover/recovery, backup and recovery
- Maintain and operate a challenging production-like multi-environment cluster of jboss application servers and postgres/veritas databases on RedHat linux
- Analyse requirements, participate in review, clarification and improvement
- Acquire technical and functional knowledge of clearing subsystems and exchange systems and share with the team
Most relevant technical skills and experience
- technology stack: linux, jboss, postgresql, Veritas, AMQP
- for test: bash, python
- Experience with technical aspects of design, implementation, testing, operation and/or support of large systems
- Investigation skills
- Test mindset
- Ability to work on own initiative, to identify problems and propose solutions
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of financial markets, derivatives, trading, clearing
- Experience in cloud technology or legacy systems on OpenVMS, DCL
- University degree in information technology or engineering
- Willingness to travel to Frankfurt to get or share knowledge
- Superior benefit package, very international team, open speech atmosphere, entertaining office (playstation, table football, office workout, frequent team and department events…) and the coolest team members
Interested in working in our international team performing challenging and diversified tasks? We would be happy to discuss what we can offer you in terms of benefits and career prospects in a personal meeting.
Please send your CV ASAP in Word format to Brine SA.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Duration: Fixed position
Language: English, German an asset
Salary: Local Market rate according to experience