BRINE SA has been placing top IT specialists at well-known customers for over 30 years. In doing so, we focus on performance, competence, experience and partnerships.
BRINE SA is currently looking for an Tester Functional Integration
The client is one of the leading global market infrastructure providers. Our financial services cover the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement and market data for a broad range of asset classes (securities, derivatives, FX…). Information Technology is fundamental to our success, highly integrated and automated systems running reliably and with outstanding performance. Innovation in IT will be key to our growth and success in the future.
We are offering a position for a candidate with following experience as:
Tester Functional Integration
The company is a transaction services provider covering the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement and market data. Our success is based on our highly integrated and automated IT systems. Therefore, Information Technology is the core of the company. With advanced technology it affords companies and investors access to global capital markets.
We are looking for software testers who will help us to develop Eurex Clearing’s C7, the new clearing architecture for derivatives, cash and securities.
The role includes:
- Test the integration between application components, focus on interfaces with end-to-end scenarios
- Analyse functional requirements, participate in review, clarification and improvement
- Smoke test of new functionality and regression test every 2 weeks before handover to acceptance test phase
- Acquire functional knowledge of clearing subsystems and exchange systems and share with the team
- Interact with business/specification team, multiple development teams, acceptance test team
Most relevant skills and experience:
- Test preparation, execution, reporting
- Backend and frontend testing
- Operation of test drivers and manipulation of data, test environment management
- Interpersonal skills
- Experience with testing
- Investigation skills
- Test mindset
- Ability to work on own initiative, to identify problems and propose solutions
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of financial markets, derivatives, trading, clearing
- Exposure to linux, bash, python, jboss, postgresql, Veritas, AMQP or legacy systems on OpenVMS, DCL
- Experience with test automation
- University degree in information technology or engineering
- Willingness to travel to Frankfurt to get or share knowledge
- Superior benefit package, very international team, open speech atmosphere, entertaining office (playstation, table football, office workout, frequent team and department events…) and the coolest team members
Interested in working in our international team performing challenging and diversified tasks? We would be happy to discuss what we can offer you in terms of benefits and career prospects in a personal meeting.
Please send your CV ASAP in Word format to Brine SA.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Duration: Fixed position
Language: English, German an asset
Salary: Local Market rate according to experience