BRINE SA is currently looking for a QA Engineer/Functional/Automation Tester – Corporate Bond Platform for the following role:
We are together with a New York based company building a European version of a corporate bond platform and we are looking for motivated and experienced Functional Testers/QA Engineers to acquire knowledge about the platform and participate in the build up of the European version.
The platform is a state of the platform running on Amazon Web Services, backend developed in Scala and frontend using React and taking advantage of the latest in deployment and DevOps technology.
Join a dynamic, international team and be part of an exciting and challenging agile journey which will take the corporate bond trading in Europe to the next level.
- Agile flexible mindset where not possible is not possible
- Solution oriented, strong personal drive
- Critical thinking, the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Willingness to travel and adapt to a multple timezone schedule is welcomed
- English is essential
- An interest or background in financial markets is appreciated
- Corporate Bond knowledge is a plus
Functional/Automation Tester/QA Engineer:
ISTQB Certification is a plus
- Experience of transforming business requirements into test cases
- Experience of hand-on testing
- Experience of test automation is a plus
- Having worked with large, complex systems is beneficial
- Experience with Cucumber test framework a plus
To learn more about this opportunity please send your CV ASAP in Word format to Brine SA.
Work location: Prague
Duration: Fixed position
Permits required: EU citizen or valid work permit
Salary: Local Market rate according to experience
Language: English, German an asset