BRINE SA is looking for a Software Engineer C++ – onboard computing,
for one of our customers based in the greater Lucerne area.
• Implement and troubleshoot to completion the simulation software using C++ coding language for Linux platforms by performing integration, validation & verification activities related to the software produced and in support to the testing team.
• Liaise with a wide variety of project stakeholders on a technical level to ensure full system and software requirements fulfilment, traceability and testability.
• Provide support to software bug-fixing, improvement and maintenance.
• Production of software design documentation and test procedures for all implemented software components.
• Job related travels are to be expected and will depend on the project phase.
• Have experience in C++ software development on Linux and SCM (Source Code Management) applications such as Subversion or Git.
• A proven recent history of programming experience, preferably for aircraft avionic systems, either on real or simulated systems will constitute advantage.
• Familiarity and adaptability to work on several aspects of the full development lifecycle of software, preferably for engineering systems and/or simulation projects (requirements analysis, design, coding, integration, testing, formal validation and verification, debugging, support, maintenance, logistics, etc.).
• A self-starter and open-minded mentality with excellent team player skills.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines with orientation towards demonstrating high levels of professionalism and efficiency in aims to satisfying customer needs as well as supporting team members in the accomplishment of the designated tasks.
• Very good English language skills (level C1), both verbally and in writing, German advantageous
EU citizen or valid work permit
Work location: greater Lucerne area
Duration: permanent position
Salary: to be discussed
To learn more about this opportunity please send your CV ASAP in Word format to Brine SA: firstname.lastname@example.org (contact person: Fanny Thomas)