BRINE SA is currently looking for a Senior Automation Engineer (vRealize, vRA, vRO) for our Client in Basel.
- Technical expertise in multiple automation and management platforms, especially vRealize Automation (vRA), vRealize Orchestrator (vRO)
- Seniority Level: Professional/Senior in Automation Engineering (NO Testing, etc)
- Based upon experience and industry knowledge, the Automation Engineer is responsible for developing and maintaining a portfolio of automation tools leveraging several technologies, primarily vRA, vRO.
- Analyze existing solutions to understand existing performance and functionality
- Develop clear and accurate documentation of the existing solutions and requirements
- Develop technical solutions that meet the customer requirements, meet security baselines, are cost effective, align with our overall technical roadmap, and integrate well with the existing infrastructure
- Document technical solutions, drive consensus around these with effective communication and outreach.
- Help develop project schedules and budgets
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Expertise with the following technology areas:
- Automation: vRealize Automation, vRealize Orchestrator or any one Automation/Orchestrator tool.
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in any of the following roles
- Systems Engineer or Architect
- Systems Automation/Tools Developer/DevOps Engineer
- Cloud/Virtualization Engineer
- Minimum 3 Years developing technical solutions for automation
- Experience in delivering large scale, secure and reliable services
- Fluency in English (knowledge of additional languages is an advantage)
- Scientific Background in Biology, Chemistry will be an advantage
- Experience in other Pharmaceutical, Academic or Biotech company will be
- an advantage
To learn more about this opportunity please send your CV ASAP in Word format to Brine SA.
Work location: Basel Area
Salary: Local Market rate according to experience
Permit: EU permits
Ref. Nr.: HS2421