BRINE SA has been placing top IT specialists at well-known customers for over 30 years. In doing so, we focus on performance, competence, experience and partnerships.
BRINE SA is currently looking for a Senior Automation Engineer for our Client in the Basel area for the following role:
- Based upon experience and industry knowledge, the Automation Engineer is responsible for developing and maintaining a portfolio of automation tools leveraging several technologies, primarily vRA, vRO.
- The Automation Engineer is responsible to align the technology solutions with business requirements to ensure customer success.
- Provide technical/industry knowledge to guide solution development
- The Automation Engineer should have experience building and deploying automated solutions.
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge of the IT industry and different technical solutions.
- Manage technical evaluations, POCs and make technology recommendations
Ideal Background / Capabilities
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in any of the following roles
– Systems Engineer or Architect
– Systems Automation/Tools Developer/DevOps Engineer
– Cloud/Virtualization Engineer
- Minimum 3 Years developing technical solutions for automation
- Expertise with the following technology areas (must have):
– Automation: vRealize Automation, vRealize Orchestrator or any one Automation/Orchestrator tool.
- Experience with the following (should have)
– Cloud technologies: AWS components
– Operating systems: Linux (RHEL/CentOS), Windows Server
– Infrastructure: Knowledge of infrastructure environment: Server, Storage, Network, Database, Middleware, etc.
- Fluency in English (knowledge of additional languages is an advantage)
- Scientific Background in Biology, Chemistry will be an advantage
- Experience in other Pharmaceutical, Academic or Biotech company will be an advantage
To learn more about this opportunity please send your CV ASAP in Word format to Brine SA.
Work location: Basel
Start: 1.1.18 to 31.12.18
Salary: Local Market rate according to experience
Permit: EU permits
Ref. Nr.: HS2370