BRINE SA has established a Competence Centre for information security in partnership with the UK-based IT-Security specialists “commissum”. Commissum has a 20-year track record in providing independent expertise in the field of Information Security. This partnership creates a very strong force, capable of addressing the security needs of any large or small organisation.
The suite of services, marketed under the banner of commissum.ch, is based upon the commissum brand of high quality security consultancy services to enterprises and government, culminating in turn-key secure solutions if required, are broken down into five areas:
- Analysis – security health-check, ISO 17799 gap analysis, information security audit, forensic investigation
- Delivery – product implementation, security architecture design, integration consultancy
- Test – penetration testing, ethical hacking, application security testing
- Operations – managed services, ISO 17799 transition, business continuity planning, vulnerability alert
- Awareness & Training – corporate security awareness programmes, seminars, CBT, information warfare
This comprehensive coverage of the e-security spectrum allows us to meet all of the requirements an organisation may have in this field, enabling the establishing of long-term business relationships with customers underpinned by the core values of both partners, namely trust, integrity, confidence and commitment.
Extensive details can be found at the dedicated web-site www.commissum.ch