For one of our customers in Basel, we are looking for a Programming Specialist
• SAS programs supporting clinical trial development needs, including analysis datasets, and TFLs
• Data review programs
• Data visualization
• Understanding of regulatory requirements relevant to clinical programming (e.g. GCP, ICH) and clinical study practices, procedures and methodologies.
• Proven communications skills, and ability to work well with others.
• The candidate will contribute to standard programs development for clinical data review across projects/trials.
• The candidate should have strong SAS programming experience and proven skills in the use of SAS within a programming environment to develop and validate deliverables.
• Hands-on experience in CDISC (SDTM/ADAM datasets) & TFL development is a must. Proven experience in development of advanced MACROs. Knowledge of RECIST or Cheson is a plus.
• Ideally 6+ years of SAS programming experience in clinical trial development in Pharm or CRO.
• The candidate should be able to work independently with minimum guidance.
To learn more about this opportunity please send your CV ASAP in Word format to Brine SA
Work location: Basel
Duration: 15.4.2019 – 15.4.2020
Salary: to be discussed