We are looking for an Oracle Database Administrator to join the Investment Funds team. The team is in charge of developing and maintaining Vestima and CCS, the Group’s order routing platforms for mutual and hedge funds. The systems rely on regularly upgraded, up to date versions of Oracle database.
- Administration of Oracle databases in testing, development and production environments.
- Database monitoring and tuning.
- Maintain database backup and recovery procedures.
- Support development and testing teams including periodic on-calls and week -end work.
- Bachelor or master degree in computer science
- Technical skills in one or more of the following domains are a valuable asset:
- 2 years experience in Oracle RDBMS administration on Unix systems
- Unix/Linux Shell scripting skills
- Experience on PL/SQL development or SQL scripting
- Additional skills in one or more of the following areas will be of advantage:
- Experience in MySql administration on Unix systems
- Linux System administration
- Web development
- The following inter-personal skills are essential:
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
Required Oracle Database Administration training will be provided
Interested in working in international teams performing challenging and diversified tasks? If so, we look forward to receiving your application. For initial queries, please contact us. We would be happy to discuss what we can offer you in terms of benefits and career prospects in a personal meeting. Please send your full application to: email@example.com
To learn more about this opportunity please send your CV ASAP in Word format to Brine SA.
Work location: Prague, Czech Republik
Salary: Local Market rate according to experience
Permit: EU permits
Language: English, German an asset
Ref. Nr.: LO2206