BRINE SA is currently looking for and JAVA / Web Software Developer
The client is one of the leading global financial marketplace organizer. The company provides a portfolio of services covering the entire process chain: securities and derivatives trading and clearing, netting and transaction settlement, custody and provision of market information. Information Technology designs, builds and operates the technological infrastructure of the company. These highly integrated and automated IT systems are essential to our success.
The Surveillance team works on digitalization / automation of daily tasks and processes with focus on support and close cooperation with the Trading Systems Market Operations. We are reducing significantly work efforts across the group and are continuously enhancing our tool inventory. E.g., our web based Java application for task scheduling is actively used in different locations.
We are offering a position for a candidate with following experience as:
JAVA / WebSoftware Developer
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software for the tool inventory used by our colleagues group-wide.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Develop solutions and build the libraries and frameworks of microservices and APIs
- Participate in automation of daily business tasks and learn new things every day
- Knowledge of Java and SQL
- Positive attitude towards learning new technologies
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- BA or BSC, preference for MSc in Science or Math or Computer Science
- DevOps and deployment experience, e.g. with GitHub, Terraform, Circle Ci, Travis.io
- Very good written and spoken English skills, German is beneficial
Experience with following technologies is highly desirable
- Web Development in Java (Angular, Spring, JPA)
- Web and Application servers (Apache, Tomcat)
- MS-SQL Server
- Background in system design and scalable cloud systems
- Deployment experience with at least one of the following cloud platforms: GCP, AWS, Azure
- Programming competency in Go and React JS
Additionally, you need to be a team player with good collaboration skills, highly motivated and flexible.
- Superior benefit package, very international team, open speech atmosphere, entertaining office (playstation, table football, office workout, frequent team and department events…) and the coolest team members
Interested in working in our international team performing challenging and diversified tasks? We would be happy to discuss what we can offer you in terms of benefits and career prospects in a personal meeting.
Please send your CV ASAP in Word format to Brine SA.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Duration: Fixed position
Language: English, German an asset
Salary: Local Market rate according to experience