BRINE SA has been placing top IT specialists at well-known customers for over 30 years. In doing so, we focus on performance, competence, experience and partnerships.
BRINE SA is currently looking for a JAVA J2EE Developer
The client is one of the leading global market infrastructure providers. Our financial services cover the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement and market data for a broad range of asset classes (securities, derivatives, FX…). Information Technology is fundamental to our success, highly integrated and automated systems running reliably and with outstanding performance. Innovation in IT will be key to our growth and success in the future.
We are offering a position for a candidate with following experience as:
JAVA J2EE Developer
Field of Activity
You will be working as Software developer in the Unit Corporate Tools within the Section SAP & Corporate Tools. In this role you are responsible for further development of Compliance related Applications. This includes the analysis of Business Requirements, the modelling of needed workflows as well as the design and development/enhancement of the overall application.
Within your projects you will ensure that all requirements are specified in a way allowing delivery in time, scope and budget.
- Software Development in JAVA/J2EE and C/C++
- Testing in Production, Simulation and test Environments
- Analysis of existing systems and applications, review of tools and documentation
- Support of information security relevant requirements
- 2nd and 3rd Level Support for internal customers
- Review and Analysis of Business Requirements and the respective process modellingQualifications/required skills
- University Degree in IT Studies or Natural Science or comparable education
- Working experience in IT
- Knowledge in Scripting (Unix Shell Scripts, Perl, Python etc.) preferred
- Advanced experiences in C, C++, JAVA
- Knowledge in process modelling using e.g. JBPM
- Experiences with databases e.g.. Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySql, using SQL
- High commitment and motivation, as well as coordination skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Interested in working in our international team performing challenging and diversified tasks? We would be happy to discuss what we can offer you in terms of benefits and career prospects in a personal meeting.
Please send your CV ASAP in Word format to Brine SA.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Duration: Fixed position
Language: English, German an asset
Salary: Local Market rate according to experience