We are looking for an Industrial IoT Expert, for an international company in Geneva.
The client is in the process of implementing a global connectivity platform to link its industrial sensors and equipment to its ERP and Cloud IT system. For a first project, the platform will need to collect data from industrial equipment in 17 different sites. In this context, the Industrial IoT expert will help in the analysis of requirements, solution design and setup of the global software components required for this platform.
- Review documentation of projects with industrial IoT requirements
- Carry out interviews with a number of client’s production sites to understand existing equipment and sensor infrastructure
- Consider client’s global and local network topology
- Consider client’s security policies , Industrial standards/best practice and regulatory compliance
- Analyze requirements for data persistence and fault tolerance
- Provide insight into existing solution and their suitability to match client’s requirements
- Provide advice on architecture, testing, deployment and roll out strategies, environments and long term monitoring and maintenance
- Support the selection and evaluation process
- Deliver a solution design document with details on the selected solution
- Support the implementation of the solution in a first Pilot Site
- Support the connection of the sensors and industrial equipment
- Support the preparation of a deployment kit to be used to roll out the solution to other sites
- Support the testing of the solution
- Deliver a solution deployment kit
REQUIRED SKILLS & EDUCATION
- Senior Consultant profile with 8+ years of experience in Industrial IoT, ideally in the chemical industry.
- Knowledge of at least two market Leading IoT connectivity platforms.
- Good understanding of industrial IT networks and communication protocols
- Experience with connectivity to shop floor and MES systems, ERP systems ( SAP) and web platforms
- Hands on experience in configuration and setup of IoT systems
- Proficiency in English and French
EU citizen or valid work permit
Work location: Geneva
Duration: 2 months
Salary: to be discussed
Language: English / French
To learn more about this opportunity please send your CV ASAP in Word format to Brine SA: email@example.com (contact person: Fanny Thomas)