BRINE SA is currently looking for an Incident Manager
The client is one of the leading global market infrastructure providers. Our financial services cover the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement and market data for a broad range of asset classes (securities, derivatives, FX…). Information Technology is fundamental to our success, highly integrated and automated systems running reliably and with outstanding performance. Innovation in IT will be key to our growth and success in the future.
We are offering a position for a candidate with following experience as:
Field of activity
The Incident Management within Corporate Systems coordinates incidents triggered by the customer or internal monitoring with the goal to restore any non-planned service interruption immediately. Furthermore, it contributes to effective post-Incident reviews, e.g. by creating Incident reports as well as providing input to the Change and Problem management processes.
Corporate Systems is responsible for the provision of services to the entire company. It offers SAP related services, Data Warehouse and Reporting services, Reference Data services and the provision of many other tools and services that are commonly used throughout the group.
- Provide best in class technical support to our customers through the timely resolution of incidents
- Support in the set-up, ongoing improvement and enforcement of ITIL processes within Corporate Systems
- Ensure incident record documentation is complete, legible, and accurate
- Communicate ad-hoc workarounds and solutions for reported incidents
- Request information from other support groups and the customer
- Perform escalation activities
- Communicate directly with the customer
Qualifications/ required skills:
- Demonstrable technical analysis skills
- Solution-oriented with pragmatic working methods
- Comfortable with both Windows and Linux
- Familiar with client/server architecture
- Proficient in English
- German language skills preferred
- Familiar with MS Office applications
- Experience in networking and wide area connectivity desirable
- Familiar with SSL and browser based cryptography
- ITIL Foundation certification preferred
- University degree or similar qualification (e.g. completed IT Apprenticeship)
Interested in working in our International Team, performing challenging and diversified tasks? We would be happy to discuss what we can offer you in terms of benefits and career prospects in a personal meeting.
Please send your CV ASAP in Word format to Brine SA.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Duration: Fixed position
Language: English, French and / or German an asset
Salary: Local Market rate according to experience