BRINE SA has been placing top IT specialists at well-known customers for over 30 years. In doing so, we focus on performance, competence, experience and partnerships.
BRINE SA is currently looking for a Technical Support Engineer for our Client in Basel, Switzerland for the following Departement: NTO Global Manufacturing Functions – Engineering
- Responsible for developing standardization of PI configuration (PI-AF configuration; Interface configuration; tag configuration; PI Vision configuration)
- Creation and qualification of standards in visualization and reporting to meet business needs
- Support the Global PI Technical Expert / IT in developing the Design standards for PI Infrastructure
- Support any development of the PI Infrastructure.
- Test Application releases prior to release to the business.
- Collaborate with the departments on and during system upgrades
- Support in the development of PI (including Reports, Modules, etc.).
- Support in the connection of automation equipment to PI-Historian.
- Collate and review business issues or problems associated with PI.
- Support in the delivery of any training for engineers and business users.
- General support in Automation to achieve a higher level of networking and vertical integration.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation or technical computer science – Several years of experience in in plant automation or projects.
- Very good Knowledge of PI-Historian
- Languages: German / English proficiency in spoken and written – Other languages beneficial.
Work location: Basel
Duration: 28.02.2019 – 31.12.2019
Salary: to be discussed
To learn more about this opportunity please send your CV ASAP in Word format to Brine SA