BRINE SA is currently looking for a Functional Analyst / Agile
The client is one of the leading global financial marketplace organizer. The company provides a portfolio of services covering the entire process chain: securities and derivatives trading and clearing, netting and transaction settlement, custody and provision of market information. Information Technology designs, builds and operates the technological infrastructure of the company. These highly integrated and automated IT systems are essential to our success.
We are offering a position for a candidate with following experience as:
For our IT development centre in Prague, we are looking for a dedicated software functional analyst who will help us in advancing our global leading IT systems in the energy and commodities markets area. You will work in an agile environment using state of the art tools and participate in the whole project lifecycle from specification, technical design and implementation to going live and maintenance.
Qualifications and experience
- We are committed to an agile software development approach and are looking for a team player with a pro-active attitude and excellent analytical skills
- University degree or equivalent professional qualification or experience.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Ability to work with technical artefacts (XML, XSD, logs)
- Open-minded and Self-learning type of person
- Experience of defining acceptance criteria and test cases and conducting testing (automated testing experience is an advantage) would be a plus
- Experience in a financial industry would be a plus
- Willingness to travel depending on project needs
- Be part of a scrum team developing the leading Trading System used in Energy Markets
- Create detailed functional and systems specifications and documentations
- Produce, document, perform and validate automated as well as manual test cases
- Assist and advise customer’s testing activities
- Analyse and resolve issues reported by customers
Interested in working in an international team and perform challenging as well as diversified tasks? If so, we look forward to receive your application.
Please send your CV ASAP in Word format to Brine SA.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Duration: Fixed position
Language: English, German an asset
Salary: Local Market rate according to experience