BRINE SA has been placing top IT specialists at well-known customers for over 30 years. In doing so, we focus on performance, competence, experience and partnerships.
BRINE SA is currently looking for a Tester
The client is one of the leading global market infrastructure providers. Our financial services cover the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement and market data for a broad range of asset classes (securities, derivatives, FX…). Information Technology is fundamental to our success, highly integrated and automated systems running reliably and with outstanding performance. Innovation in IT will be key to our growth and success in the future.
We are offering a position for a candidate with following experience as:
Field of activity
The area Regulatory Services & Data Applications Functionality and Testing is responsible for the delivery of functional design, specifications and the testing for the Regulatory Services in scope of the Data product. Currently, the focus lies on building the Regulatory Reporting Platform for MiFID II. The IT architecture underpinning the Regulatory services involves real time data processing, as well as batch processing and relies on multiple platforms and related interfaces within Data IT. The regulatory services enable Data IT to leverage the most valuable asset of today, the data of the customers. Data represent the new gold of the financial industry. The tester is responsible to create test strategies, approaches and execute tests covering the functional and technical features required for regulatory services in line with the Regulatory Reporting Services specifications. Thereby, the level of test automation is to be continuously progressed. The test strategy, approaches and text executions must be created and delivered in a way, which supports the transformation of Data IT into an agile working mode and to support the transformation of Data IT into a fully-fledged DevOps processing.
- Acquire and understand the developments of services within the Regulatory Reporting product
- Identify impacts on the underlying platforms by analysing Business Requirements and System Specifications
- Participate in documentation review session; evaluate specifications from a quality testability standpoint.
- Closely cooperate with all stakeholders (Product Management, Product Design, Operations, Architects, etc.) to ensure proper understanding of new requirements; clarify ambiguous requirements if required
- Derive a test approach and test strategy required to cover the requirements analysed beforehand
- Determine/estimate the testing efforts
- Acquire the appropriate functional and technical skills if required
- Secure allocation of appropriate test capacities together with the test manager
- Test planning
- Test preparation, creation of test scenarios, test cases, test data (involving test tools and scripts where appropriate)
- Test execution (automated and manual)
- Test progress reporting (results, issues, etc) and issue tracking
- Support test environment configuration
- Definition and tracking of acceptance criteria
- Execute Functional Tests (Product / System / Business Acceptance)
o GUI tests o Backend tests o Maintenance tests o Regression tests o End-to-end tests o Support Technical Tests o Availability tests o Performance tests o Load & stress tests o Failover tests o Recovery tests
- University degree (master of diploma) in IT or business, or equivalent qualification on the job
- Excellent analytical skills and experience to understand, structure and prepare complex topics into test scenarios, including the involvement of test tools where appropriate
- Experience in software testing, writing test documents and reports; understanding of various testing techniques, including test automation
- Experience in agile development processes, continuous integration and deployment processes and tool chains as well as test automation tools
o Experience in automation test creation (Selenium, or other). o Understanding of object oriented programming (Java or other) o Web service testing (XSD validation, using XML and JSON) o Experience with bug defect system (Jira or other)
- ISTQB Certified Tester – Foundation Level
- High degree of team-orientation and communication
- Know how in the area of Regulatory Reporting is a plus
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment.
- Language skills in English (fluent in spoken and written) German an asset
- Superior benefit package, very international team, open speech atmosphere, entertaining office (playstation, table football, office workout, frequent team and department events…) and the coolest team members
Interested in working in our international team performing challenging and diversified tasks? We would be happy to discuss what we can offer you in terms of benefits and career prospects in a personal meeting.
Please send your CV ASAP in Word format to Brine SA.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Duration: Fixed position
Language: English, German an asset
Salary: Local Market rate according to experience