We are offering a position for a candidate with following experience as:
SAP Security Administrator in the IT Department for our Client.
The client is one of the leading global companies, located in the greater Zürich Area.
- Be subject matter expert for SAP security concepts
- Administer security authorization and role creation
- Design and Maintain authorizations and roles for SAP Fiori Launchpad
- Maintain security design and admin process documentation
- Suggest and implement enhancements that will support growth and improve security of the system
- Ensure compliance of new code with security rules
- Perform system reviews and limit access to ensure that work is performed in accordance with the security policies
- Liaise with auditors to provide standard information and improve solutions
- Be aware of recent developments in the field of SAP security and make sure they are reviewed/adopted by the organization
- Work with the other IT teams and business to provide specialized SAP security for projects; minimizing segmentation of duties and responsibilities that could conflict
- Perform annual SAP license auditing
We are looking for candidates with:
- Deep understanding of SAP security best practices with 4-5 years hands-on experience
- At least 1 year experience specifically in the HANA/ Fiori environment
- At least 2 years of experience with BW security and JAVA-based SAP systems security concepts
- Good knowledge of CO and FI (Universal GL, AP, AR) modules, in particular from a business usage perspective
- An understanding of Accounting, Controlling and Finance processes
- An analytical perception, a structured way of working and an ability to get things done
- Strong client relationship skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Fluency in English (speaking, writing) as this is an English speaking environment.
- The ideal candidate is a strong team player, flexible, eager to learn and able to work under pressure.
- The candidate is self-motivated and has a proactive work attitude.
- Interested in working in our international team performing challenging and diversified tasks.
Please send your CV ASAP in Word format to Brine SA.
Location: Greater Zurich Area
Duration: Fixed position
Salary: Local Market rate according to experience