BRINE SA is currently looking for a QA Test Engineer – Energy
The company is far more than a pure marketplace organizer for the trading in shares. It is a trans- action services provider covering the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement and market data. Our success is based on our highly integrated and automated IT systems. Therefore, Information Technology is the core of the company: With advanced technology it affords companies and investors access to global capital markets. Information Technology designs, builds and operates the technological infrastructure of the company and many other exchanges around the world. More than 1,000 IT employees implement the segments’ strategies through technological applications, thereby ensuring the competitiveness of the entire Group.
We are looking for QA Test Engineer for a large scale, high performing trading solution. This is a permanent – fulltime position based in Prague
What you’ll do
• Actively participate on implementation of automated tests
• Adopt different automation frameworks (Tosca, Cucumber)
• Be part of with agile delivery model to drive In-Sprint automation, Continuous Testing approaches, BDD for acceptance etc…
What you’ll bring
• Hands-on experience in building automation frameworks
• Practical experience in industry test best practices and tools
• Expertise with Cucumber framework and associated toolsets a plus
The following interpersonal skills are essential:
• Fluent in English
• Enjoy working in a team
• Willingness to extend functional and technical knowledge
We are looking forward to your application.
Applications will be treated strictly confidential. Applications from disabled persons are explicitly welcome.
Work location: Prague
Duration: Permanent position
Permits required: EU citizen or valid work permit