We are looking for a PI Engineer.for one of our customers in Basel, Switzerland.
- Manages all OSIsoft PI Historian aspects in relation with the Automation Team or Costumer requirements also engineering services for automation related equipment.
- Ensures the documentation (FDS, WI’s and Technical Standards) and the definition of new procedures are in line with best practices and fit for purpose solutions.
- Ensures the operations and activities are carried out in accordance with the duties and responsibilities for data management requirements.
- Builds and maintains strong relationship with peers in the process unit (automation and process experts), supporting functions and projects, and delivers jointly owned initiatives thorough effective collaboration.
- Provides optimal support meeting customer expectations, specialist technical support / assistance including fault diagnosis and delivering best in class performance for maximised production output.
- To provide on-site OSIsoft PI Historian Engineering Services to ensuring the platform availability, Interface engineering and deploying, implement information documents and standards necessary to the site’s compliance and the internal standards.
- Drives and support all OSIsoft PI Historian related equipment’s and related systems and services at Advanced Process & Manufacturing Technologies Unit in WKL693 & WKL681
- operates, monitors and maintains in compliance with internal/external standards
- responsible over functionality, reliability and continuous improvement
- life cycle management and document management
- as Subject Matter Expert executes or supports user requirements
- OSIsoft PI Tag creation / update / improvements or troubleshooting in alignment with our costumers
- Track document, track and implement changes or updates as required
- Develop current system configuration further (AF or EF module)
- Monitoring of OSIsoft PI Historian health, both Server and Interface
- Maintain new requirements like creating Notifications or new PB Displays
- User Support as a PI SME
- Maintain and Improve PI Vision Displays
Work location: Basel
Duration: 01.02.2019 – 31.12.2019 (further extension planned)
Workload: 60 – 100%
Salary: to be discussed
To learn more about this opportunity please send your CV ASAP in Word format to Brine SA