BRINE SA is currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst for our Client in Basel.
- Profound knowledge of IT cutover strategies and best practices with at least 8+ years’ experience
- Profound knowledge in IT Project Management methodologies and best practices with at least 5+ years’ experience
- Successful project cycle(s) in delivering/leading IT cutovers
- Keen awareness & good practice approaches for IT cutovers of enterprise scale
- Experience of taking ownership for delivery of IT cutovers with minimal management support
- Working business knowledge of consulting services (including working with offshore support teams)
- Educated to a minimum of higher national diploma level
- Service Management IT industry knowledge
- Knowledge of ServiceNow
- Pharma know-how a big plus !
- Accountable for planning and tracking all activities and deliverables related to the agreed cutover readiness milestones
- Responsible for ensuring closely aligned integration with the other project work streams: especially Product, Core & Foundations who are accountable for Functions state of readiness
- Accountable for assessing and managing cutover readiness at pre-defined checkpoints
- Communicate and support the Functions’ expert teams, ensuring readiness for go-live with Service Excellence and Service Operations support
- Execute the cutover within the agreed time-frame with no major business interruption
- Communicate cutover status to stakeholder groups and manage/mitigate red/amber issues or risks
- Establish “Hypercare” support mechanisms for go-live
To learn more about this opportunity please send your CV ASAP in Word format to Brine SA.
Work location: Basel
Salary: Local Market rate according to experience
Permit: EU permits
Ref. Nr.: HS2446