BRINE SA is currently looking for a Security Engineer QRadar for our client in Zurich.
- Integrating QRadar with customer operations including network management and ticketing systems, and assisting customers in building operational processes around the QRadar ecosystem.
- Conducting security investigations into customer incidents using QRadar Security Intelligence.
- Tuning and troubleshooting QRadar to deliver optimal performance in high volume enterprise customer environments.
- Configuring and troubleshooting network and security devices, various operating systems, and applications such as web, mail and database services.
- Experience in administration of operating systems (Linux and Windows)
- Previous experience with QRadar (implementation and/or operations) is a must; a QRadar-related certification would be good but optional if candidate experienced.
- Basically we’re looking for a QRadar SME to support the client’s security engineering team in daily operations and project work.
Work location: Zürich, Switzerland.
Start: ASAP, project is of 6 months duration and can extend.
Salary: Local Market rate according to experience
Permit: EU permits
Ref. Nr.: LO2278