For one of our customers in Geneva, we are looking for an Admin Expert.
• General administrative support: Independently takes care of general administrative tasks and maintains the administrative processes.
• Interaction: Informs, advises and supports the team and associates from outside the team on processes, guidelines and services that are specific to the department.
• Work processes in own area of responsibility: Supports optimization of current processes and/or introduction of new or modified processes.
• Handling of administrative projects*: Acts as a team member for administrative projects (e.g. organization of special events) and manages the administrative part of special tasks.
• Supervisory tasks: Guarantees a smooth adjustment to the job of new employees in the own area of responsibility.
• Commercial training (e.g. Swiss Association of Commercial Employees, business school) or equivalent (e.g. other vocational qualification, must have very good administrative skills/experience)
To learn more about this opportunity please send your CV ASAP in Word format to Brine SA
Work location: Geneva
Duration: 1 year
Salary: to be discussed
Language: Good German, English both written and spoken.