BRINE SA has been placing top IT specialists at well-known customers for over 30 years. In doing so, we focus on performance, competence, experience and partnerships.
We are offering a position to a candidate with following experience:
Perform scientific experiments or pilot plant processes for the preparation and timely delivery of drug substances (DS), drug products (DP), processes and procedures in collaboration with a multifunctional project team coordinated by Project Leader. Contribute to maintenance of lab instruments/infrastructure.
- Work under DQP (no GMP) to support viral vector development projects
- Work in a BL-2 laboratory (HepB vaccination required)
- Execution of viral titration methods (qPCR and ELISA based)
- Support of implementation of HPLC-based methods as required
- Documentation of analyses in electronic lab notebook
- Organization of equipment (e.g. pipette) maintenance and calibration
- Meet quality, quantity and timelines in all assigned projects. (I)
1. Design, perform and document scientific experiments/plant activities in collaboration with experienced team members if necessary. Seeks proactively for support and coaching from Project Leader or Scientific Expert/or other team members during the whole process if necessary. (I)
2. Provide documentation of raw data, evaluation and contribute to interpretation of results. Provide input for the selection of next experiments. (I)
3. Optimize existing methods (lab or plant) or contribute to new method development and reproduce published methods. (I)
4. Actively support the transfer of analytical or manufacturing procedures to pilot plant or production, including process steering controls etc. (I)
5. Provide raw data documentation, evaluation and results interpretation. Propose and provide input for the design of next experiments. (I)
6. Communicate and address problems, perform safety and literature searches under guidance from more experienced team members. (I)
7. Address simple problems. Recognize and communicate complex problems within he projects team or network if necessary together with the respective Project Leader, Network leader or Senior Scientific Expert or a relevant team member. (I)
8. Actively perform simple safety and literature searches under direction of relevant and experienced team members. (I)
9. Keep record of chemicals, intermediates, excipients and solvents within own area of responsibility. (I)
10. Collaborate with other team members to facilitate deliveries of DS and/or DP. (I)
11. Schedule and perform routine maintenance of lab instruments/equipment. (I)
12. Contribute to lab procedures, reports and/or instructions and/or SOP’s. (I, N)
13. Contribute to the evaluation of new lab equipment. (I)
14. Actively participate in project teams/meetings/networks. (I)
15. Actively contributes to team goals. (I)
16. Ensure all own activities are aligned with overall drug development process. (B)
17. Work according to appropriate SOPs, GMP, GLP, QM, HSE, ISEC (N)
18. Strategic and scientific contribution to Networks, target achievements according to net-work charter and annual objectives
Minimum: Technician with continuing education (EU) or BS (US) or equivalent
Languages: Fluent in site-language German. Adequate knowledge of English (oral and written).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as Technician (promotional pathway) or 0-4 years (for BS) or 0-2 years (for MS).
- Awareness for safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment.
- Adequate scientific or technical knowledge in a spe-cific area (e.g. synthetic, analytical, galenical).
- Basic knowledge in scientific/technical areas of col-laboration.
- Good knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools.
- Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
- Basic presentation skills.; Having worked in teams
To learn more about this opportunity please send your CV ASAP in Word format to Brine SA.
Work location: Basel
Salary: To be discussed
Permit: EU permits
Language: German, English
Ref. Nr.: EW2636